As part of my studies in chemical engineering, I had to participate in a technical chemistry lab course. Usually, this would happen in my fifth semester, but since I decided to take the Technical Chemistry I course in my third semester instead, the lab course was also in the third semester.
During this lab course most experiments related to concepts we had learned during the theory course. Only one experiment really stood out - the hydrogen cell one. I learned the practical application of many technical chemistry concepts such as a Damköhler number during this lab, and so far, I believe it was the most successful lab course I've had so far, and the one I've taken the most from.
My lab reports (in German and post-correction by my lab assistants) can be found here:
Here are the lab reports written by my lab partner, Rami Saoudi: